3 and 1/2 months and still nothing..help please

Options
2»

Replies

• gsantos
    gsantos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We cannot use standards on this subject. Everyone has their metabolic rate. It does fluctuate as u gain or loose fat or muscle mass. You need to find what works for you. It is a dynamic process. I suggest you evaluate your diet and exercise routines on a weekly basis. Going to the doc is in order to rule out endocrine issues. I also suggest to get a Body Scan to measure fat and muscle mass on a monthly basis. Good luck
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    If you open your food diary so that we can see what makes up that 1300 calories per day you are eating, we might be able to give you advice.

Without seeing it, the best advice I can give you is weigh and measure everything that goes in your mouth. It's very possible you are underestimating portion sizes, in which case you may be eating way more than you think you are. Record everything, even on the weekends when you are not dieting.

Or, you could be eating far less than you should be for the amount of exercise you do, and that could also cause you not to lose. Without seeing what you are actually eating and doing, it's very hard to help.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    First a couple of questions.
    How tall are you?
    Is that 1300 calories net a day? Or is that 1300 calories absolute a day?

Suggestions -
    Track everything that goes in the mouth. Don't modify your habits, but track everything and be brutally honest with yourself about it.
    Do that for two weeks to get a decent sample and look at your totals for each week. Your answer may lie there to some degree.