Replies

• chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Band aids and quick fixes that are easy to sell to desperate people and fail 99% of the time.
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    Nope.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    No
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Rrright... no. Just no, seriously.
  • Ladybud2
    Ladybud2 Posts: 26
    Options
    I have used them in the past and they do work. But when you quit, you gain the weight back. Only healthy eating and exercise is the answer.
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Dont bother, if you care about your well being, you just keep on doing what your doing, pills are not the solution, they are only short term and cause problems with your health
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    There is no magic pill that will change somebody's lifestyle. Only hard work and dedication! There are always side effects with any drug and I for one am totally against this.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Thoughts??? None actually! Other than what are the side effects? What harm is going to bring to you?? There is nothing that is going to work as well as eating healthier and exercising! If you don't make it a lifestyle change it won't be permanent!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It has little risk of tumors in humans. Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    It has little risk of tumors in humans. Awesome! :flowerforyou:

Exactly what I was thinking.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Not worth the cost...just eat healthy and you will lose it and learn to eat healthy the rest of your life.
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    I am all for medical intervention especially when morbidly obese. But I wouldn't take a new drug. Like new tech, let someone else be an "early adaptor" and work out all the bugs first. I took FenPhen back in the day and it made me a royal B*tch! And I regained as soon as I stopped taking it.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    eat right.work hard.period.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Read the whole article and you will notice that it state MINIMAL WEIGHT LOSS. Additionally, it is only to be recommended to over-weight and obese patients with at least 1 medical condition like diabetes or high cholesterol. oh, and it was originally Denied last year.

EDIT: There is NO Magic Pill to live a healthier lifestyle.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I constantly think thoughts.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have used them in the past and they do work. But when you quit, you gain the weight back. Only healthy eating and exercise is the answer.

^^THIS!!! I tried these and yup, I gained the weight back. When I lost the weight with just a pill, I didnt lose many inches, just seemed flabby. I have lost inches now and I can wear smaller clothes now then when I was on this pill, and I am 10 pound heavier now. (I just confused myself I think...:huh:)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I'm going to sprinkle them with apartame and eat em like candy.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Is this going to be the next hcg? ( didn't follow the link. I am just assuming
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    me personally I would not advise it. many of your weight loss pill have very dangerous ingredients in them. even if they are approved by the FDA. they end up recalled later on. I weighed a lot 250+ pounds in 1996. I did it all natural eating right, working out no pills etc. I am at 183 pounds and 58 more till my goal weight. many of the weigh loss pills have harmful side effects like death for one. do you really want to risk that?