I'm sure no one cares.. BUT.....

Options
I'm finally in the 170's!!! just barely... 179.8... but I'm still there!! Sounds so much better to say I'm 170 something than 180 something :) Now to see a 16- on the scale !!

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! and under is under! :wink: Keep up the great work!!
  • 11kimberly11
    11kimberly11 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations! Both for losing and for having a great attitude. If you can celebrate all the small successes on the way you'll have a much better chance of getting to your ultimate goal. I too get very excited whenever I break through to the next tens place even if its only a pound it looks and feels so much better! Good luck and stay positive!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Yay ... of course we care!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling chic Im 176lbs 7lbs more and I ll be in the 160's Trust me is a good feeling to make the 170's it took a minute to get out the 180's I plateau here in their but watching my sodium has help me a whole lot WAY TO GO CHIC YOU ROCK
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    I know the feeling chic Im 176lbs 7lbs more and I ll be in the 160's Trust me is a good feeling to make the 170's it took a minute to get out the 180's I plateau here in their but watching my sodium has help me a whole lot WAY TO GO CHIC YOU ROCK
    funny because I got stuck in the 180's too... was weaving between 181-184 for 3 weeks... grrr.... but we're out of it now!! yay
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    of course we care, that's why we're all here, for support!!

Congratulations on your awesome achievement!
    Keep up the great work!
    :drinker:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    funny because I got stuck in the 180's too... was weaving between 181-184 for 3 weeks... grrr.... but we're out of it now!! yay

Dittto I was the same way between 182-184lb me to and our goal weight is slightly similiar Im trying to get to 140lbs and you 145lbs...But Im loose 6 more after that though:happy: :laugh:
  • aleanerme
    aleanerme Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's awesome. Good for you. We need to celebrate all the successes.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Um, yes - WE CARE! :drinker: WAY TO GO! I recently entered 180-something land and it feels great! Can't wait to get where you are, and also where your going! KEEP IT UP! :flowerforyou:
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS ON THE ACHIEVEMENT!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Luludog1
    Options
    Yaaaa!!! Good Job:drinker:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    We care :flowerforyou: Congratulations! Keep up the great work.:drinker:
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    i'm waiting for that # too!!! wtg!!
  • sara1995
    sara1995 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS:drinker: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

262690.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :drinker:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • proctor0828
    Options
    Great Job! I know it feels good... keep it up and you'll see 16- soon!
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome congratulations!!
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh I care!! I can't WAIT to get back there and I KNOW what a big deal it is! (I'm 181).
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!