A short five foot and a size 8 - 10 ????

Options
Not sure where I want to be in a year from now. Is there anyone here that is approx FIVE ft tall and say a size 8 or 10 with pics?
Just wondering what that size looks like on a short person.

Replies

• direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am a bit taller, 5'2 and currently in an 8. I still consider my size 8 bigger goal weight. At my height I felt great at 125 size 5. I hope to return, maybe some day surpass that but feel free to check it out. Not the best pics granted...but...

306678_3799089267162_1917712313_n.jpg

Feel free to add me, I am sure I will get around to posting more photos.
    And good luck!
  • mel5989
    mel5989 Posts: 80
    Options
    ?
  • mel5989
    Options
    I am a bit taller, 5'2 and currently in an 8. I still consider my size 8 bigger goal weight. At my height I felt great at 125 size 5. I hope to return, maybe some day surpass that but feel free to check it out. Not the best pics granted...but...

And good luck!
    Thank you very much, you look great! I will add you for sure!
  • Andromeda173
    Options
    I'm 5'1", currently ~130, and a size 6 in dresses but a 9 in juniors' jeans, so take that as you will.
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and trying to get to 115 ish and a size 6. I am not there right now :)
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and size 10, sometimes 8. (48 years old)
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine just told me about this site.
    You put in your height and weight and it lets you look at pics of people at or around that size.
    Hope it helps!!!
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    haha. I'm 5'2.5 (as dr. who measured HIMSELF this am! i need that extra .5 haha)

I weigh 151.6 and I wear a medium 7/8 right now in most clothes. This dress is a medium and I wear a size 9 in shoes. I just have really skinny long feet. People see them and think they're 6, >.<
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

And good luck!

You look totally different! In the first pic I would have thought you were a teenager. lol
  • direwolfprincess
    Options
    Nope, just very pregnant (9 months) then this new years I was tired of the old draggled look and chopped off my hair and dyed it. :D It really helped me to feel new!
  • direwolfprincess
    Options
    You put in your height and weight and it lets you look at pics of people at or around that size.
    Hope it helps!!!

This is great! It really shows how different people carry their weight. Love all the beautiful variety in photos, thanks for the share!
  • mel5989
    Options
    Hope it helps!!!
    Great!! Thank you !
  • tiffanyjade09
    tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    how do i post pics?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and 120 now, size 5-9 depending on brand. Pics in my profile (don't have time to post links right now sorry)
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1 1/2 in and my current pic is size 8 and 155 lbs.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    HEY !

I just checked out mybodygallery.com

As expected ... no search results for my particular stats. I'm an oddity : )
    I'm not going to struggle with posting a pic here, but within my profile, there is a full body pic taken in March - tie dyed black yoga top. Was actually wearing size 10 jeans in that pic, have lost inches, but no weight since then.

Anyhooo.

Age 48, 5'4, 189 pounds. Size 8 jeans; size L top (sometimes a Medium)

The closest pics I could find on mybodygallery was 150 pounds. Some looked close to me - others NOT. Some a bit smaller, others larger. Just goes to show that every single person is different .. so can't easily say what a size or a # on the scale is going to look on anyone. YOU. You are unique :)
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I dont wanna be any thinner, than wearing a size 8(size 6 tops). Im 5'3 and thats were i feel most comfortable. Some bodies CAN NOT get past a certain size. At my thinnest i was a size 4 and i hated it. I had no *kitten* or tits. Now that ive had my daughter, my hips have spread (thanks baby ;) lol) so i dont see me getting any lower than a size 8
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'1" and my profile picture, taken last summer, shows me at about 120lbs, UK size 8/10.
    In the last year I have lost and then gained weight but I am now about 118lbs and size 6/8 because I'm a lot more toned!
    I need to update my profile pic!
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    I am 4'10! I wear a size 6 or 8.

166015_10151866645825220_1056467829_a.jpg
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    I just posted my story I'm 5'1.5 started at a 7-8 U can find it it's called jan2012-june2012

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/651970-jan2012-june2012-22lbs-lost-graphic

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!