Weighing in...

Options
Must you weigh yourself every week? And the same day?

I don't personally own a scale and when I have access to one it isn't always the same day or time.

Replies

• benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    No, thats the nice thing about this site. You can do what you want. The best part is the calarie count and exercise. Results are best with a tape messure.
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    No, in fact weigh too often can be self defeating. Sometimes it's nice to see the big results less often than the small results more often. You do want to get to a scale somewhat regularly though to be sure you are on track.
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    I've found that the best method is to weight yourself on the same day every week and around the same time too....and most importantly, on the same scale! Try WalMart or Target and buy a digital scale---a decent one at a decent price will be around $20-$25, it's worth the investment! Every doctor and/or personal trainer has told me to use this method. I myself weigh myself in on Monday mornings first thing in the morning right before I jump in the shower. My schedule is pretty set, so it's @ 5:30 every Monday. Every week when you see that scale go down....it's a total motivator!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!! :smile:

:heart: Rachel