Inspirational Quotes

Options
Mine is this: "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old, without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

I am thinking of making an art collage with this quote at the center, and hang it somewhere prominent in my house.

What are some other quotes that make you want to get out there and change your life?

Replies

• selanders
    selanders Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Here is another one I just read in another post:

"Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley
  • gatorento
    gatorento Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Here is another one I just read in another post:

"Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley

So true! Great quote.
  • gatorento
    gatorento Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    "So much to see, to do, to be. Today is the day to begin!" -ANONYMOUS
  • Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    Options
    One of the routes to unhappiness is trading what you want MOST for what you want NOW.

I try to keep this in mind when making choices. Does doing X lead me to what I want MOST or just what I want NOW?
  • selanders
    selanders Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    These are awesome!
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    this isnt a typical quote but I just like this part from a book: :)

"I was glad my father was an eye-smiler. It meant he never gave me a fake smile because it’s impossible to make your eyes twinkle if you aren’t feeling twinkly yourself. You can fake a mouth-smile any time you want, simply by moving your lips. I’ve also learned that a real mouth-smile always has an eye-smile to go with it, so watch out, I say, when someone smiles at you with his mouth but the eyes stay the same. It’s sure to be bogus."