WHAT is the best fat burner out there?

Options
Im searching for the best fat burner on the market- when i search the internet everyone markets theres as the best. Does anyone have feedback they want to share?

Replies

• chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Im searching for the best fat burner on the market- when i search the internet everyone markets theres as the best. Does anyone have feedback they want to share?

Do you want the legitimate answer or the, "I don't mind illegal or questionable *kitten* because I am clearly into body building" answer?
  • biglew909
    biglew909 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Cardio. Next question.
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    Green tea pills work good for increasing your metabolism and burning some extra calories. otherwise, i dunno.i think a lot of the diet pills on the market are big scams. they don't really help and they make you sick. I've never tried, but i hear ALI diet pill is FDA Approved.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    HIIT!

Oh wait, you want a little pill to fix all your problems?
  • Melindaleigh12
    Options
    Diet and Excersize :)
  • kkwellness
    kkwellness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Clearly food actually- but my husband is looking for a catalyst- Im a PRO figure competitor- I know what to do as far as nutrition and cardio are concerned but he is not willing to do the work- the question is for him. I am 8% bodyfat :)
  • kkwellness
    Options
    I cant get nor do I want to fool with anything illegal- I am an IFPA PRO therefore I compete in a Natural Federation where i am both drug tested and polygraphed. Been there done that- and yes my husband wants a pill to solve his problems since C is not in his possession right now.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I cant get nor do I want to fool with anything illegal- I am an IFPA PRO therefore I compete in a Natural Federation where i am both drug tested and polygraphed. Been there done that- and yes my husband wants a pill to solve his problems since C is not in his possession right now.

Carry on.

DNP will work then. Let me know if he dies.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I swallowed some pills. They didn't do anything. I swallowed a tapeworm. That worked.
  • kkwellness
    Options
    High Intensive Interval Training is Killer BTW- love it