Losing in Raleigh!

Options
mmassacci
mmassacci Posts: 13 Member
Anybody from Raleigh, NC here? Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for friends close by to help motivate =)

Replies

• gretchengarrett
    gretchengarrett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I know your post is older, but I'm from Raleigh and want to introduce myself. I'm Gretchen. I'm recently married and living with my husband and his ancient cat up in NW Raleigh. I like to play guitar, knit, and do some freelance graphic design. I also apparently like to eat whatever I want all the time, because I've hit my heaviest ever. I told myself that if I hit a certain weight I'd join Weight Watchers, but all the evidence says that being involved with MFP works just as well. So here I am! I'd love to be online friends - maybe we can meet up for a walk sometime after work.

Nice to meet you!
  • lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I live in Raleigh also, I will send you both a friend request. I seem to be faltering and would love some local MFP buddies to possibly meet up with and do walking, etc.... I need a Rex Wellness work out partner something bad also, if anyone goes there.
  • 55AngelH55
    55AngelH55 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Raleigh-Durham, too! :) Looking for weight-loss friends!
  • mom2kids71
    mom2kids71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I live in Raleigh too and if ok will add y'all to my friends list. I live near in NE Raleigh near Wake Forest and go to the Planet Fitness off Louisburg Road if anyone would like to join me for early morning workouts.
  • Triciafk
    Triciafk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I live in Raleigh too!
  • PauloNC
    PauloNC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im from Raleigh and looking for ppl who like to run :)
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cary. Anyone interested in walks/hikes on the weekend?