Insanity pics

Options
schaapj2
schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
Hi all....I'm starting Insanity on Saturday....digging DEEPER! I'm 5'5'' tall and currently 239 pounds. Most of the transformation pics show women who are already thinner. Anybody have before and after pics of Insanity OR P90X starting at 200+ pounds. would love to have a better idea/rough idea of what my results might look like at my weight and height. How much did you lose? How many inches lost? Did you follow the nutrition guides, do Shakeology, or follow your own diet plan? Thanks! I love you MFP friends :)

Replies

• SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this too. I'm roughly the same weight, but a bit taller.
  • schaapj2
    Options
    Guess not haha.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I was hoping someone would reply. I am 215 and would love to hear of others who have done insanity or p90x at 200+
  • schaapj2
    Options
    Well I'm starting it tomorrow.....so in 60 days, I'll post pics!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    bump! good point!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    I have done insanity with great results but If your looking for a sucess story like that go to beachbody.com and look under insanity there a bunch of them there!
  • ykakomba
    ykakomba Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    just search on youtube, there are lots of users that were not thin when they used insanity for the first time
  • mayra26
    mayra26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I just uploading my insanity picture as my profile pic. I am 5'5" started insanity at 210 pounds I am 170 now. I stuck with the program and changed my diet. Its Tough but amazing!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Just started it myself. It isn't going to be my main source of working out, so I won't attribute all of my success to it. But I did the Fit Test today and I have a LOOOOONNNNG way to go.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I would love to see results also! I'm on day 5, 5'4 215, I started Insanity back in March, but 3 weeks in had to go out of town for a week and got derailed. It was tough, but doable - I'd been doing 30DS and Ripped in 30 back to back before starting though, and have come down from 280ish so while I'm heavy I'm pretty fit as far as strength and stamina go. I suggest definitely doing measurements to look for success, and take pics trying on the same (currently tight fitting) clothing.
    I don't do shakeology, but I do drink a protein drink that contains 100% whey protein powder mixed with raw milk. I don't follow their meal plan, but I follow my mfp recommendations.