NEWSFLASH: Strength Training Improves Your Sex Life

Options
Hehehe, I have just received an email from one article that I'm subscribing to & its kinda interesting to share here. OK now I'll gonna print the article to serve as my motivation to keep on lifting, hehehe

New Sex Tip From Dr. Jen Landa!

We just added a couple answers to common questions on our page about preventing cheating and keeping a relationship strong, from Dr. Jen Landa.

This is a very specific new tip: Have Sex After Strength Training!

Q.What can I do to spark up my sex drive and have a great sack session with my partner?

A. I tell my patients to try having sex after a workout, especially after strength training. Strength training boosts levels of Testosterone. Higher testosterone levels will help increase arousal, this translates to a stiffer erection for men and more natural lubrication for women.

Higher testosterone levels will also heighten sensitivity and shorten time to orgasm in men and women. Try some hot and sweaty sex with your partner, you'll be glad you did!

Here is the link to that article: http://blog.peertrainer.com/health/2012/06/new-sex-tip-from-dr-jen-landa.html

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    bump (I'm wondering why this isn't appearing on my newsfeed nor in the forums as well) :grumble:
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    It's True!

I can see it on your feed..????
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Not to mention I just feel damn sexy after working out - all sweaty and glistening!!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Yeah Yeah I hear that, sounds so narcisistic but I love that look and feeling of being pumped up and drippin!!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Higher testosterone levels will also heighten sensitivity and shorten time to orgasm in men

Coz that's exactly what every guy needs ........
  • zorreena
    zorreena Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I found this doing a search. I noticed a positive improvement in the quality of my O.