What's the yummiest protein shake?

Options
Hey guys! I love my post workout protein shake and right now I like the chocolate GNC Amplified Wheybolic Extreme. I have one scoop with a little skim milk and it's one of the better protein shakes I've tasted. Does anyone have a delicious protein shake? What flavors are your favs??

Replies

• miamigirl123
    miamigirl123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Trutein Cinnabun
    Trutein Choc dipped Strawberry
    Trutein Choc Peanut Butter
    Iforce Vanilla Mint Swirl
    Iforce Red Velvet Cupcake
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie

These are all blends though, if you're an isolates person, then try Dymatize.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I love my post workout protein shake and right now I like the chocolate GNC Amplified Wheybolic Extreme. I have one scoop with a little skim milk and it's one of the better protein shakes I've tasted. Does anyone have a delicious protein shake? What flavors are your favs??

Try it mixed with the Strawberry Wheybolic --- yummy!!!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I make my own......1 cup of whatever frozen fruit(s) you like, 2 tablespoons non fat greek yogurt, one scoop Body Fortress Super Advanced whey, teaspoon of honey, 8-10 oz coconut (or tap) water and ice. :)
  • hyper24
    hyper24 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi...!!

Optimum nutrition (whey) - French Vanilla (Yummy!!!).
    Optimum Nutrition (Casein) - Banana

I am not a big fan of vanilla, but this one is amazing. I think ON makes the best tasting protein powders !
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I make my chocolate one with one scoop, 200ml brewed coffee, 125ml skimmed milt and about 6 ice cubes! move over starbucks! I couldnt do without it each morning!
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    I like Jillian Michael's chocolate flavor. I mix 1 scoop with 1 c. skim milk and 1 tsp. instant coffee.
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    *COOLED BREWED COFFEE*
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i like Gaspari Nutrition and protowhey.
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Visalus Sweet Cream! Mixes great with anything and doesn't taste like powder or medicine.
  • betsydake
    betsydake Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm with you on the Chocolate Wheybolic Extreme 60. I have to have isolates because I'm lactose intolerant and I've tried a few others and just didn't care for them. I've tried the Wheybolic strawberry (not my thing) and vanilla (OK, but not really "vanilla" IMO - OK for mixing with things). So I'm probably going to stay a chocolate girl. I do love it mixed in iced coffee, though - WOW! (Skip the sugar...go for truvia if you need extra sweetness) YUM!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition's Cookies N Cream, Banana Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream and Double Rich Chocolate.

Syntha 6's- Chocolate and Vanilla Ice cream.

Nom Nom Nom