Strength Training Improves Sex Life

Options
I posted this under fitness & exercise but its not showing up in my newsfeed & also in the main forum although I was able to post it successfully. Hopefully it will appear here this time around.

Anyway, I read this somewhere & thought of sharing it here. OK now I'll gonna print the article to serve as my motivation to keep on lifting, hehehe

New Sex Tip From Dr. Jen Landa!

We just added a couple answers to common questions on our page about preventing cheating and keeping a relationship strong, from Dr. Jen Landa.

This is a very specific new tip: Have Sex After Strength Training!

Q.What can I do to spark up my sex drive and have a great sack session with my partner?

A. I tell my patients to try having sex after a workout, especially after strength training. Strength training boosts levels of Testosterone. Higher testosterone levels will help increase arousal, this translates to a stiffer erection for men and more natural lubrication for women.

Higher testosterone levels will also heighten sensitivity and shorten time to orgasm in men and women. Try some hot and sweaty sex with your partner, you'll be glad you did!

Here is the link to that article: http://blog.peertrainer.com/health/2012/06/new-sex-tip-from-dr-jen-landa.html