My shirt WAS too small....

Options
sjmay
sjmay Posts: 386 Member
So, I bought a dress shirt (button up type) a couple of months ago and it was a little snug on the arms. So, I figured, when I lost some weight, it would fit just right. However, I tried it on yesterday morning, thinking it would still be snug, and now it is too big! :grumble: I felt like I may as well be wearing a potato sack. :laugh: Guess I should have tried it on earlier!

So, my lesson for the week, is to try on clothes more often. I look at my body way too much to notice how much it has changed.

Just wanted to share....

Replies

• RaeBella13
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Congrats on the weight loss! It stinks that you couldn't wear the shirt...but how great was that feeling when you tried it on?!?! It has got to be one of the best feelings ever when you're trying to lose weight :smile: :smile:

:heart: Rachel
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    You're right, I also know that weight is coming off, but somehow don't realize how much since I'm staring at myself 24/7.
    But yay on your shirt fitting like a potato sack :wink:

Cheers to Looking Awesome :drinker:
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great! Do you like it enough (or paid enough) that it is worth taking to the taylor?
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Thats awesome! :bigsmile:
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Color me jealous! :wink:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great! Do you like it enough (or paid enough) that it is worth taking to the taylor?

It was a nice shirt, but nothing too exciting. I think that I will give it to someone else that it may fit.

Thank you so much everyone! :blushing:
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    Congrats! I have done that with a few things in my closet that had become too small. I waited too long to try them on too. I have a really cute skirt that I have only been able to wear a couple of times because it really is way too big, but as it is a skirt it isn't as noticeable as the shirt.

Reward yourself... that's great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!