I need a support system, please be my friend :p

Options
My name is Lisa & I am 29 years old. I have 2 children, Cameron 2.5 years old & Cole 4 months old. I am working really hard at getting back into shape but I am the type of person who, when given a reason to skip a work out, I’ll take it :) That is why I love this system and the fact that we can support and hole each other accountable and encourage one another the whole time!!! Please add me as a friend, I’d really appreciate the additional support.

Replies

• childofArtemis24
    Options
    check my profile and add me if you like
  • brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You can do it!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like to! I'm looking for someone to keep me in line too. haha :)
  • naturalbrowndiva
    naturalbrowndiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me. the voice in your head that says you can't do this is a liar.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me : ) I love MFP!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tlucas69
    tlucas69 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • KMA1973
    KMA1973 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me. the voice in your head that says you can't do this is a liar.

AGREED!!!!! Time to turn those negative thoughts into positives. Good luck Lisa. :bigsmile:
  • AmberNicole327
    Options
    Hi there! I am just starting out, but since it is so late here, I will be starting tomorrow! I need good support with no judgement so please add me if you would like, and I will give just as much support! Thanks!
  • Aubreestar
    Options
    I will give you constructive feedback if you want. I am new as well.
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey ALL!

I like to give encouragement and support! I will also harrass you when MFP tells me that you've been MIA for 3 days, a week, a month, 2 months, 3 months- 6months. THEN I will delete you! I can NOT help you when you will not help yourself. If you'd like to be MIA harrassed PLEASE add me! LOL!

Thanks,

Sara
  • lisakatelaunspach
    Options
    Hay I'm Lisa also lol I'm 29 and have a 8yr oldd daughter. Feel frEe 2 add me :D ill give tons of motivation if u do lol x