Crazy Canucks Weigh In Sept 2

Options
Well I couldn't find a thread so I started a new one for this week...

Weigh in was exactly the same as last, 212lbs.

'm happy with that since I'm just getting in the habit of recording everything again; turns out I was not doing so well tracking on my own! :blushing:

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Hey whats this group? Can anyone join? Well if they are Canadian? haha
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Yes, it's a Canadian group . . .so any Canadian is welcome to join. We weigh in every Wednesday, and I calculate the biggest loser of the week. biggest loser of the week has to decide what the challenge for the week is. :happy:

So my weigh in today was very good!!!:noway: I am down to 139.1 lbs. WOW!!:noway: :noway:

I think the challenge really has helped me, to record the food that I am eating. Just being 'aware' of what I'm eating has done wonders for my journey. I have also gotten back on the 30 day shred routine before we are off to HAWAII!!!!!! We leave on Sunday,yes this coming up Sunday, so I have been watching what I'm eating, working out more than usual and drinkin my water.:drinker: :drinker: I bought two bikini tops yesturday so I'm getting really excited.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

So I guess this is my way of saying that I won't be here for weigh in next week.:laugh: I'll do results when I get back.

Good luck with weigh in everyone!!! Go Team Canada!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    teeheehee!!:laugh: my fish is off the ticker again.
  • freezeframe
    Options
    Good job Jay, I can't wait til my ticker is running over too!!! I stayed the same this week. 192.4, but I took my measurements and I am down 53 inches!!! So I will gladly take that.

Happy day everyone
  • Krystled
    Options
    So I am only down 1lbs 220 this week, but since I have been doing my new workouts I have noticed that I am building alot more muscle in my arms and legs. hopefully the weight will start falling off my waist soon. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!

Jay - Have a great time in Hawaii!!! :drinker:

Well, after gaining last week, I am down 3.2 lbs to 160.0 this week!!!! :bigsmile: I don't know how I did it, but I am guessing it had something to do with my little friend coming to visit :laugh:

Anyways, good luck this week everyone!!!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So my weigh in today was very good!!!:noway: I am down to 139.1 lbs. WOW!!:noway: :noway:

OH MY GOD JAY!! You're doing beyond amazing!!! :bigsmile: I'm so jealous that you're going away... wish I was joining you guys! Enjoy the sun :glasses: and maybe a cocktail or two for me... :drinker:
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So I am only down 1lbs 220

Krystle, never say "only" 1lb is 1lb and you worked hard to loose it... ever single pound (and partial pound) counts... no one forget that!:wink:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey all..

FINALLY.. I reached the 190's. :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    For the last month since my accident I've been at 200-200.5.

Today 198.
  • Jay_83
    Options

OH MY GOD JAY!! You're doing beyond amazing!!! :bigsmile: I'm so jealous that you're going away... wish I was joining you guys! Enjoy the sun :glasses: and maybe a cocktail or two for me... :drinker:

ohhhhh yaaaaa!!!! :bigsmile: we'll be doin some cocktails for sure!!:drinker: :drinker: I find it funny tho that we are going to Hawaii, and NOW it decides to get hot here. . . what the . . . .:noway:

Awesome tttthumper for gettin into the 190's!!!!
    Everyone is doing awesome this week!! I'm so proud of you all!!!
    Krystle, be proud of that pound!!!!!:angry: This is the healthy way to lose the weight, a little at a time. took me since January to lose 26 pounds and I am VERY proud of it. No matter how much you lose, you are still being a loser.:laugh: :tongue:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    weigh in 148 down 2 pounds...I am happy with that. Good luck everyone.

Go Canada Go!!!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    So I am only down 1lbs 220 this week, but since I have been doing my new workouts I have noticed that I am building alot more muscle in my arms and legs. hopefully the weight will start falling off my waist soon. Keep up the good work everyone!

Remember Krystle. We didn't gain 10lbs in 1 week.
    Congrads losing 1lb is going in the right direction.

Many of us have lost only 1-1.5 lbs per week, but every week, it adds up.
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good Day Everyone.

Congrats on all the success this week.

Enjoy Hawaii Jay. Hope the weather is great.

I stepped on the scale this morning and am at 145 that is a 1 lb drop from last week, only 10 more pounds to go.

Hope everyone has a great week. Enjoy the long weekend :flowerforyou:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! so, havent been on the website in a while, and also have fell off the wagon, was down to 153 and now im back up to 157 :sad: i was so close to that 150 mark, and as soon as me and my hubby stopped the no carb challenge, i fell off the wagon and ate everything bad possible....and didnt even work out either...i feel so terrible, but despite all this weight gain lol....i went shopping the other day and bought some new jeans and new shirts because my other ones were too big, and i managed to fit into a waist size 32~! something i have been hoping for a while!!!:laugh: I also got 4 new shirts and most of them were mediums, which i dont even remember the last time i fit into that lol...anyways, so hope theres a good challenge this week cause i definitely need some motivation...even though monday is my birthday and ill probably splurge anyhow....
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Here are the results Crazy Canucks!!!
    Congrats to Sjmay for being the biggest loser of the week!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Sjmay 3.2lbs. 1.96%
    Cyndi 2.0lbs. 1.35%
    Tttthumper 2.5lbs. 1.26%
    Jay_83 1.5lbs. 1.08%
    Madmama 1.0lb. 0.69%
    KrystleD 1.0lb. 0.45%

Freezeframe Maintained Weight
    TashaS Maintained Weight

Congrats to EVERYONE for not gaining any weight this week!!!!:drinker:
    Looks like we have quite the competition going on here.:bigsmile:

Thanks for checking in this week mxburke. Keep workin hard!!:bigsmile:

What is the challenge for the week Sjmay, seeing that you are the biggest loser this week??

Good luck with the challenge Canucks and have a great long weekend!!!!