When do the cravings stop?!!?

2»

Replies

• kikoman8
    kikoman8 Posts: 2 Member
    I would agree with what most people already answered you - don't deprive yourself. The first step is being conscious about what you eat (which I think you already are). You could have one cheat day in a week, or have a small portion every now and then just to stave off the craving.

Ultimately, I'm sure you'll find your own way of beating that craving. We all do have that craving problem, but when you acknowledge that problem, you already solved half of it. Awareness is a key step :smile:
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    I think that is a good approach. We have to change what we eat, but if we "deny" ourselves, that is exactly what we will gorge on. Of course this can be a slippery slope if you continually eat the wrong things. I like the idea of balancing the "bad choice" with exercise. There is no way I will go through life without eating chocolate, birthday cake, homemade cookies etc. I will have to journal them and decide if it is worth it. If I feel it is worth it, I have to choose to gain, maintain or kick up the exercise and balance it out.