Stuck at the same weight

I've been trying to lost weight and get to my GW for about 4 months now.

I'm 5'9 and was originally 162lbs
I've got down to 146lbs but now I've hit the wall

To start I was just eating less and not eating junk, and now I've started to exercise, running twice a week for 15-30 minutes (I'm not very fit so I'm building it up slowly), Pilates and toning exercises twice a week and do at least one 10hour shift in work waitressing where I constantly run around and walk for 10 hours straight.

I eat between 1200-1600 calories a day, I don't eat meat though. I try avoid sugar, ER a lot of fresh fruit and veg and usually only eat meals I've made myself and weighed out so the portions aren't massive and I know what's in them. I drink 2-3L of water a day and don't drink tea or coffee, and occasionally have diet coke.

But now I just can't seem to shift any weight at all. I want to be around 135-140, but I'm just constantly hovering at this weight.

Can someone give me some advice on what to do next?

Replies

• Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    At 5'9 and 146, your body could be signaling that it's reached its preferred weight.

But if you really want to lose more . . . are you eating back your exercise calories? What is your activity level set to?