The Beginning (with pics)

Options
SophieMFP
SophieMFP Posts: 24 Member
Hi there,

I'm Sophie, I'm 5ft 10 and I currently weigh 181lbs.

I've been unhappy with my figure for as long as I can remember and I've finally found the motivation to do something about it.

I've set myself a target weight of 140lbs, which I hope to achieve by Christmas this year. I'd have to lose 1.5lbs per week, which I feel is achievable if I am disciplined and combine exercise with healthy eating.

I'm not one for radical diets or super fast weight loss, and to be honest, this is as much about health and fitness for me as it is appearance. I want to change my lifestyle, not just my dress size.

I'd love to chat to other like minded people to share experiences, stories and tips, so please get in touch if you think you sound a bit like me :-)

My before photos are below (eeeeek!) - wish me luck!

2rhaf6t.jpg

2qbyope.jpg

Replies

• Assassins_Angel
    Options
    hey feel free to add me!! me personally i think you look fine :) just a bit of toning but thats coming from someone who is 260lbs of flabbyness xD :laugh: anywho i started my journey a month and a half ago and though ive struggled to lose the weight i changed a few things and am starting to lose it a little :)

welcome and goodluck on your journey and feel free to ask me anything