Hi newbee

Options
hi all i have just joined and have over 100lb to loose i have been a yo yo dieter for years and now have 2 gorgeous boys (one 6 years old and 1 who is 5 month old ) i struggled for years to conceive as i have PCOS and got my self stuck in a cycle of eating because i was unhappy then not being able to conceive! now i have my gorgeous boys i want to make the most of life and being healthier is a big part of that . Looking for some friends who will motivate me and we can help each other out along the way xx

Replies

• AJ5485
    AJ5485 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey how are you I am looking for the same thing a friend who will be there to motivate me and help me when I am weak and long to go back to comfort foods I would love to help eachother
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Vgallan, Well done on deciding to get into shape again. Very trying on the figure having these babies isn't it?
    Congrats too at being able to conceive and having your two bonny boys. I know only too well how comfort eating seems to be the only thing to do when we are unhappy and you certainly had lots to deal with.

Do hope you will get into your routine ... which one are you going to follow?
    All the very best to you and I hope those pounds soon come off so you can be a good example for your sons to follow.

:happy: