I just cant see a difference in myself

Options
2»

Replies

• BNA_Mommy
    BNA_Mommy Posts: 36
    Options
    Even after losing over 100 lbs, I STILL saw the same person I was before...It's all a mental thing...hard to break.
  • llm1607
    llm1607 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not alone!!! I have taken a before pic but I still don't see a great difference.
    People have commented but I start thinking "oh they know I'm working out now it must just be that" lol
    Feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one!!!! One day, hopefully ill see it and thankfully its not stopping me xx
  • curlygirly80
    curlygirly80 Posts: 176
    Options
    this is actually a condition... i forget the name of it. LOL i'm serious though! it's where you don't see your body for what it really is. i used to look in the mirror and still see 304lbs even after getting down under 200lbs. it wasn't until recently that i said "damn it, i look good!" now go look in the mirror and say it.. you know you want to. "DAMN IT! I LOOK GOOD!" :happy:

I think it's called body dismorphic disorder! Not sure! I felt the same way too, but little by little I look in the mirror and say "Wow my saddle bags are disappearing." or " Wow my thighs arent rubbing while a walk". It takes a little while but you will start to see it. Dress yourself up and make yourself feel pretty and it will definetly help with the process.
  • llm1607
    llm1607 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to see it! Woo!