SUGAR COUNT

Options
I just changed my tracking and took the sugars off my daily 5 choices. I go over everyday by 10 or so and everything I am eating is dairy or fruit, periodically grains (but they are whole grains). I decided stressing over natural sugars would not help me.

Good or bad idea?

Replies

• jlmoses91
    jlmoses91 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    As long as your not going crazy, give yourself a little time then go back to it and see if you can, if your sugar mainly comes from fruit what kind do you eat? A lot of them are very high in sugar try eating raspberries or blackberries. They are very low in sugar I add truvia to fruit if I want something sweet.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    As long as your not going crazy, give yourself a little time then go back to it and see if you can, if your sugar mainly comes from fruit what kind do you eat? A lot of them are very high in sugar try eating raspberries or blackberries. They are very low in sugar I add truvia to fruit if I want something sweet.

My sugar comes from mostly veggies (carrots, tomatoes, green peppers), hummus, cheese, soy milk, skim milk, cheese, and carnation instant breakfast w/ no added sugar.
  • hyper24
    hyper24 Posts: 27
    Options
    I stress over sugar myself even though all the sugar I eat are from healthy foods. I think it would be best if you keep track of your sugar consumption. At least this way you know where your getting your sugar from, and if in the future you need to cut down on something, you know where to start.

Good or bad keep track of everything you consume, it will always come in handy !:smile: Now I need to find out how I can track my sugar consumption !