0 calorie spray canola oil

is it true.. I bought it and it says 0 calories but I still cant believe it.. this is like that moment you go to the bank and you think you have 50 dollars but then you realize you have 500.. lol something like that... so I can use the whole can and its still 0 calories... is this like poison in a can bc this sounds too good to be true :)

Replies

• michelle225
    michelle225 Posts: 42 Member
    It is too good to be true. If you look at the serving size, it probably says something like “quarter second spray.” A quarter second spray probably has less than 5 calories which means they can round down to 0 calories. But realistically, who uses just a quarter second spray? No one. So you’re probably getting a lot more calories than you’d like. Use it sparingly but just be aware, it’s not really zero calories.
  • liftandcycle
    liftandcycle Posts: 209
    It is too good to be true. If you look at the serving size, it probably says something like “quarter second spray.” A quarter second spray probably has less than 5 calories which means they can round down to 0 calories. But realistically, who uses just a quarter second spray? No one. So you’re probably getting a lot more calories than you’d like. Use it sparingly but just be aware, it’s not really zero calories.

if I was to use one tbps of normal canola oil and one tbps of spray canola oil.. is it the same calories... if so.. F******K!
  • beccahummel423
    beccahummel423 Posts: 72 Member
    I'm sure it would be the same if you used a tablespoon of it. It is still canola oil. That said, canola oil is a healthy fat so I say just use it!