Dang the new strawberry M&Ms!

Options
I cannot keep out of my coworker's stash of those new Strawberry M&Ms!!!!! My TOM is nearing and boy can I tell!!!! I just needed to vent! I've had about 12 of them today, not too bad, right??? :blushing: I feel really super guilty and I was already over my cals by 81 BEFORE the M&M bust!! :mad:
Tomorrow will be better. Maybe I should go bicycle some hills tonight and burn those off?!!!

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day!! :wink:
  • kankan213
    Options
    I don't really like those! I am a Peanut M&M die-hard fanatic. I don't think that you have done that bad. Look at me- just today I ate almost a whole Tear N' Share bag of Peanut M&M's. Woops! Lol
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Here an earlier post on the subject of cheating. Don't beat yourself up! M&M's are the devil! :devil:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/28967-it-s-not-about-cheating-by-jillian-michaelsis
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I understand. That's how I am with Reeses' Pieces and Twizzlers. Of course, my bf likes to buy them when we go to the movies.:angry:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    STRAWBERRY M&M'S?????? :love: OH NO!
  • xeniasimms
    Options
    Aw honey, 12 M&Ms is seriously not going to make a difference at all!
  • virginiakatie
    Options
    just go for a bike ride or a walk... and then the M&M's aren't too much of a bust :)
    I am all for small treats :)
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I hope you enjoyed them. your allowed too! But while tommorow is another day, today is still here! Go burn those calories!

:drinker:
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    I save m and m's for the weekend...when I don't keep track of anything. I don't go crazy, just have a couple extras....it's great.

Cindy
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Did someone say m&m's mmm yummm I havent had m&m's in forver now Im craving them:laugh: oh well out of sight out of mind right:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • jmacarthur
    Options
    As I post this message, I was looking at an ad on this webpage for personalized M&M's. That should be illegal!!:explode: I am new and really encouraged by all your posts so far... someone else said the day is not yet over and so you could burn those extra calories by the days' end- what a great idea!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Did someone say m&m's mmm yummm I havent had m&m's in forver now Im craving them:laugh: oh well out of sight out of mind right:laugh: :flowerforyou:

Shanta, your absolutely right.

Out of sight, out of mind.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    arg, Double post.

We all have bad days. Do some extra cardio, workout, and forget about it.

When tomorrow comes, perhaps bring in your own snacks, so you won't think about those M&M's