Excersize calories

alipetrey
alipetrey Posts: 18
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So... when you put excersizes in here... do you eat the allotted calories?

Replies

• I usually do
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    i eat some to most --- only reason i dont eat all is cuz i am not sure how accurate the numbers are, i am not using a HRM so i prefer to err on the side of caution :blushing:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    I mostly only eat half of them and If I cant eat them all and Im content with that:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • I don't because I feel what would be the point, you don't get that much more for exercising. I try to walk every day about 35 minutes and that only burns about 250 calories. I would save it for the weekend when we tend to eat or drink a little more.

I also feel that there are little things that we forget to add on our food diary like cream in our coffee or mayo in tuna or that one little hershey kiss etc.
  • I don't. :tongue:

123486.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • I dont. I try to stay at my 1200 calories, but if I do go over the 1200 a little bit, I dont worry so much because of the exercise. Do what is best for you.
  • I don't eat my exercise calories either. I'm finding it hard to make the scale move downwards unless I stay under the basic calories I'm allowed.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    I eat about half of them. Usually in the form of a low carb protein bar - 1/2 about an hour before my workout and the other 1/2 immediately after. Otherwise I am so ravenous after working out that cheating is a serious hazard!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I eat 'em- I sweat my butt off so I can eat a little more.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,025 Member
    Absolutely, I eat mine. And I track every morsel that goes in my mouth. I try to come as close to zeroing out as possible on my calories, and so far, so good. Last week, I lost 1 pound. This week, it was 2.

Jill
This discussion has been closed.