Or Tuesday night?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go Thumper!!!!!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Where am I? That was my weigh in. Don't worry no big deal. Way to go everyone!:drinker: My eatings going well, but exercise no. Too sore:sad: :cry: When will it get better? I'm living half my life snowed on meds, lost muscle mass, and my poor girl in Hockey school phones me constantly crying. So homesick, yet she can be so *****y at home. It's her friends she misses I know, yet when hubby said he'd fly me back there, she wanted me to go-but stay in a hotel. I'm away for 2 weeks now, but not sure how else to support her. She was like this last time. She's shy and all the other girls have friends there. So, she's left out and not like me. I'd be right in there yapping to everyone. I just feel her pain :cry: Any suggestions?:huh:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I forgot to give you my weight.
    So we weigh in Wednesday morning?
    Or Tuesday night?

Just send me your weight for this one and then weigh in on Wedn mornings. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    hmo - I didn't get a weight from you. :ohwell:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on lately. We have been siding our house so I have been keeping busy with keeping the house up and keeping the men fed and well hidraited. It has been a long process. The kids start school next Tuesday the 8th and I can't wait. I'm hoping to start walking right away in the morning and that way I can get it out of the way and then take a nap in the afternoon. I'm going to have my wisdom teeth taken out on the 10th. Im really nervious. I have someone making Jello and someone making Mashed Potatoes for me. If that is all I eat I should loose weight. I'm hoping to get someone to take my kids for me that weekend since my hubby works. I'm not lookig forward to the pain. I have had two kids via c-section and I still am a baby when it comes to pain. WTH is up with that.

I have however been getting other peoples butts in gear about loosing weight. There are two people that work at my insurance agents and they have said WOW you are looking good. I showed them my belly this last time. :blushing: And I said Bikini by next summer girls and they are on board with me. I'm so proud of them.

We might have lost some people but we have still lost a lot of weight. WTG guys.!!!:drinker:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning blue team!!

I've been super busy & not posting here much, but I'm going to try to check in more often!! I had no change from last week's number - that's good & bad. Bad, because, who doesn't want to lose at least a pound & good, because if you knew what I ate over the weekend & how much I weighed on Monday morning you'd totally understand!! :wink:

I hear that BL is starting again in a few weeks!! I can't wait! I love the motivation & inspiration!!

Congrats to all the losers this week & ttthumper - way to go!!! IMHO - I think it's time for you to post a new avatar picture! Let's see some of that success!

Here's to a new week!!:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers this week & ttthumper - way to go!!! IMHO - I think it's time for you to post a new avatar picture! Let's see some of that success!

agreed......

I can't wait for BL either - I love that show. I was doing kickboxing class last night and this new woman was in there - I looked at her and thought wow - that was pretty much me a year ago....she was doing about 1/2 of what the instructor was doing I thought she was just trying to figure things out - I know I felt so stupid the first time I did it because I was so uncoordinated....anyway when we stopped I told her - it gets easier - and i told her how dumb I felt being so uncoordinated she said she was getting there but was tired because she'd done several classes this week but she'd lost 3 pounds-well I just got all excited and told her about my past year - and she got all excited and told me I was just what she needed for motivation - which fired me up - I love it! Gotta keep working hard - it's working for me and I am being told it's working for a bunch of others to get them going too....so hard to absorb ME motivating and inspiring people - ME?! WooHoo!!!!
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone for a great weight-loss week! :drinker:

I'm lurking, just not posting very often because everything's topsy turvey in my world-after all, it's not all about me right? Thanks to everyone for their kind words last week. They meant a lot. The toughest part is being over 1000 miles from our sick family members and not being able to do anything for them :ohwell: . Lots of time on the phone sending them love and prayers to give their doctors wisdom. We're also trying to figure out a time when we can go back in October/November to visit them both in Arizona.

There is good news though. I'm not using this all as a crutch to go back to my evil eating ways and continue to lose a little here and there. Exercise is really helping me deal with the stress and the weather's been beautiful so when I'm restless I just take the dog or a kid or both and head out for a walk. We're walking a lot right now :smile:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

agreed......

I can't wait for BL either - I love that show. I was doing kickboxing class last night and this new woman was in there - I looked at her and thought wow - that was pretty much me a year ago....she was doing about 1/2 of what the instructor was doing I thought she was just trying to figure things out - I know I felt so stupid the first time I did it because I was so uncoordinated....anyway when we stopped I told her - it gets easier - and i told her how dumb I felt being so uncoordinated she said she was getting there but was tired because she'd done several classes this week but she'd lost 3 pounds-well I just got all excited and told her about my past year - and she got all excited and told me I was just what she needed for motivation - which fired me up - I love it! Gotta keep working hard - it's working for me and I am being told it's working for a bunch of others to get them going too....so hard to absorb ME motivating and inspiring people - ME?! WooHoo!!!!

Thanks ladies,
    I also agree.
    I was going to wait to the 191lb mark, but I have been seeing some definition which makes me feel good so I uploaded some pics and changed my avatar. I might do a side by side comparison later as I have a few older pics when I semi started power 90 previously.
    Wow, and I still have a long way to go. Another 25 lbs, mostly from the chest/stomach area.

BL,
    I also love the show, and have you seen the previews? See who they are bringing back? it's awesome to see that, because this person got severly screwed last year.
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes thumper you are looking awesome!
  • sanifrey
    Options

agreed......

Thanks ladies,
    I also agree.
    I was going to wait to the 191lb mark, but I have been seeing some definition which makes me feel good so I uploaded some pics and changed my avatar. I might do a side by side comparison later as I have a few older pics when I semi started power 90 previously.
    Wow, and I still have a long way to go. Another 25 lbs, mostly from the chest/stomach area.

BL,
    I also love the show, and have you seen the previews? See who they are bringing back? it's awesome to see that, because this person got severly screwed last year.

Great new photos!! You are doing such a great job!!! Thanks for sharing!! Keep it up!!

I have not seen the previews for BL!! I've gotta go check the web site & see what I can find out!!!!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I just checked out the preview!! It looks AWESOME!! I can't wait!! :happy:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    This is the beginning of a new week for me. I can't believe I gained!! Actually I can--the dozen cookies I ate should attest to that. :angry: Well I will move on. I am trying to spread my calories out better and see if by eating more frequently and not engorging on 800 calories for dinner I can get my metabolism working better. :tongue:

I am excited for the BL to start again too. I have a ton of weight loss shows set to tape on my DVR and I watch them while running on the treadmill. I really feel great when they show Jillian pushing people to run and I am right there with them. :bigsmile:

I am wondering if I should revamp my goals as I highly doubt that I will lose 7 lbs this week. Not healthily anyway. :laugh: But maybe I will leave them for now. I am not ready to give up quite yet. I can still make up some time, right?

hmo--your daughter will be ok. Just remind her that you love her and that things will work out. If you go out there it may be more painful for both of you--and expensive. Pray for her--give her as much support as you can--send care packages. But it will be ok. Difficult but ok. You can also ask her how she wants you to help within boundaries. I am shy a bit myself and it wasn't until I graduated from college that I learned how to not be quite so bad. I am trying to get my daughter to be better by telling her it is okay to make new friends--it doesn't hurt to ask. And besides your answer will always be no until you ask. I feel as though I am rambling. :blushing: Good luck!

Have a great day everyone!
  • j_g4ever
    Options

agreed......

Its hard to believe that you can inspire someone but you can the same way that I have inspired people. Its so weird. But its a great feeling and you get friendship out of it after all.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I did some measuring yesterday and I have lost 2 1/2 inchs in 2 1/2 months. Most of that was in my boobs. I don't if my body knows this but I don't want to loose there. :laugh:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sanifrey, and Alapointe.

It's still work in progress, but definately glad on where I am now from where I was 6 months ago.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey team!!

I had a great step class today - earning 415 calories!! Woot woot!! I love when I earn an extra meal!! Tonight the hubby & I are heading out to dinner & a movie!! Can't wait!!

debnu - don't get upset over the gain - cookies will put weight on but you'd have to eat a whole lot of cookies to gain 3 lbs!!!! Seriously!! I'm sure that if you tighten up your eating, start chugging your water & get active, your weight will adjust itself. Don't forget that we retain water based on our sodium intake & our hormones!!
    As far as your goals - I think that goals are great!! They really help keep us motivated, but you may want to try doing one at a time. Once you achieve your first, set a new date for the second. Base it on how well you're doing, how fast your losing & how devoted you really can be. Our lives change, some days, some weeks & some months are busier than others. Now, that summer is over, it can be a little easier to focus on ourselves & really get outside & enjoy the comfier fall weather that's coming... just my suggestions.. it's what's worked for me.... ... :blushing:
    But, you're doing great!! Keep up the good work!! You'll get there!!

ttthumper - congrats to you!! it's amazing what 6 months can do!! I have people that don't even recognize me anymore!! It's great!! LOL!! :laugh: Anyway, keep it up!! :drinker:

j_g - congrats on your inches lost!! don't worry 'bout the boobs!! Just go out & get yourself an awesome, sexy, push up bra!! :wink:

Have a great night team & stay strong over the weekend!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Guess what - I ran my longest run ever tonight!!! I set a goal thinking it would take me about a month to advance to it (about 4.5 miles+) - but I started running and just didn't stop til I got there - the coolest thing - I could have kept going.....felt great - strength training in the morning then grass mowing. Took yesterday as a rest day - I think my body needed it. Been doing so much better getting my calories in - actually went over today...but that's ok it's better than being so low and I'll work it off over the weekend.

Peter - wow what a difference - way to go
    debnu-I fluctuate by 2 pounds always - I don't let it get to me when I am doing what I should
    jess-I agree -with San - make it a mini prize - set a goal and reward yourself with a hot little push up - I am sure your hubby will like it too :blushing:

Let's all have a great long weekend!