A song you're embarrassed to like

nickyfm
nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
Okay guys so it's simple. Just write a song that you can't help but like, despite how embarrassing it might be!!

Mine would have to be Boyfriend by Justin Bieber. I just can't help liking the damn thing!

Also, my teacher at my pole studio choreographed a routine to it. So hot!! You can watch the routine here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGE8r5jPfQ

Replies

• call me maybe by carly rae jepsen
  • crickysue
    crickysue Posts: 67
    Please don't tell anyone: Don't Worry - Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

I know the rest of the world was over in by 1990, but it's just such a bouncy little tune :embarassed:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Okay guys so it's simple. Just write a song that you can't help but like, despite how embarrassing it might be!!

Mine would have to be Boyfriend by Justin Bieber. I just can't help liking the damn thing!

Also, my teacher at my pole studio choreographed a routine to it. So hot!! You can watch the routine here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGE8r5jPfQ

I got turned on the other day by that stupid *kitten* song.....ugh! Its been way too long, lol.

Grove is in the Heart- Dee Lite
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    call me maybe by carly rae jepsen

This one. And if you haven't seen the Harvard baseball team spoof it yet- watch it. It's cute!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    All around the world - Justin Bieber
  • call me maybe by carly rae jepsen
    ^this one^
    And yay I am not the only one
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    I have a very eclectic taste in music, so a LOT of my musical likes are questionable.

But "call me maybe" that song haunts me.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Um Bop....by the Hansen Brothers!!!!

I also like the Carly Rae Jepsen song :blushing:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I just can't bring myself to be embarrassed by my music tastes. But I probably would get teased for my love of Ke$ha. Blah Blah Blah is my favorite...
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    call me maybe by carly rae jepsen

This one. And if you haven't seen the Harvard baseball team spoof it yet- watch it. It's cute!

awww this one made me crack up!! I love it when the guy wearing a cast pops up!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    "what makes you beautiful" by one direction. I have it on my phone and listen to it when I work out. It definitely doesn't fit with the rest of my music (which is mostly 80's music).
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Big Red Car by the Wiggles.

Blue wiggle guy is dreamy :love:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    P*ssy Cat Dolls - Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me

BEP - My humps

:blushing:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Avril Lavigne - Innocence
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Firework by Katy Perry

Very embarrassing to admit I like anything by her, but it's such a sweet song.
  • BNA_Mommy
    BNA_Mommy Posts: 36

TOTALLY agree! My 16 yr old daughter teases me about it all the time! I crank it up in the car, and roll down all the windows!!
  • charris5313
    charris5313 Posts: 22 Member
    Hit me baby one more time....or basically anything by Brittany Spears :blushing:
  • maxwellt13
    maxwellt13 Posts: 20
    Like a Virgin by Glee :blushing:
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    The 'Numa Numa' song.... actually called Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone...the misheard lyrics on you tube are hilarious too :)
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Love You Tender by Danny and Armi. The video is, well...AWFUL. But the song I like!

See/hear it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaU-Z-jUQXM