Hey people!

Options
Hey everyone,

I started out on the MFP journey about a month ago...and then puttered out. I'm back now and looking to seriously lose weight.
Currently I'm @ 277# and My first goal is 220#.

I have no friends on here, and I'm looking for a little moral support so I can stay accountable to eating right and working out.

It's inspiriing to see so many of your stories unfolding on here. I'm excited to be a new healthier me in the months/years to come.

Hopefully some of you will become good friends on here that I can help encourage!

Replies

• joeynigro1
    joeynigro1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Well, hello!
  • CopyCat97
    CopyCat97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    fell free to add me as well
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on everyday as this is the only way I really stay on track!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I'm on here most everday - except for vacation last week :)
  • lilsaph
    lilsaph Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey

Friend request sent your way, hopefully we can encourage each other to stick to it :-)
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Add me I'll do my best!
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    welcome. we can do this!!! add me if you'd like
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here for 3 weeks and find myself online several times a day. Having friends on here has been a huge help and somewhere I can vent and get encouragement. I find myself looking at the sucess stories to gain a lot of my motivation. Feel free to add me.