Goal #2 Acheived....30 lbs lighter!!!

Options
awolf2011
awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
So, I began this journey at the end of January 2012 when I was in Las Vegas with my Husband for our 10 year anniversary. My mother in law had just passed away at the age of 63 from a massive heartattack. It was very life changing for me and it made me realize that I need to change my life around for my family's sake and for mine. I never in a million years thought that I could stick with it and get to this point. I weighed myself this morning and I have hit goal #2, which was to lose an additional 10 lbs and get to 30lbs. I was very excited, but almost scared at the same time because I don't remember when I weighed this weight. I have found myself being able to walk passed those temptations, but I do give into them every once in a great while (I have too otherwise I will go crazy!!). I am very thankful for this website and those members who are very good motivators and provide support to those who they don't even know. I have the best support from my friends, my sister, and my wonderful husband. He is one of my biggest motivators at this point in time. He always tells me how nice I look and also pushes me to do my workout when I am having one of those days. He doesn't get upset at me either when I snap at him when he does push me.

I wish that I had taken a pic when I first started this journey and now, but I didn't. I notice it the most in my face. Some of my family used to tell me that I didn't have a neck and now I clearly do.....funny!! Anyhow, thanks for all the support and I look forward to starting goal #3 and that is to get to 40 lbs lost!!:happy:

Replies

• michonw
    michonw Posts: 59
    Options
    Congratulations! You are very inspiring! Keep up the good work! :)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    There you go, another step on the path. One step at a time and eventually you'll get to where you want to be. :wink:
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Good for you - be proud
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!