Ann Curry off Today, thoughts?

Options
2»

Replies

• wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I didn't like her as much as Meredith. But I do'nt like Savannah either... she has a horse face.
  • wareagle8706
    Options
    I didn't realize she left/was leaving! What is up w/ the continual change of the woman newscaster. I really liked Katie...and I really enjoyed Merideth, as well. Anne is just o.k. in my opinion. Wonder why nobody wants to stay...

It isn't that she didn't want to stay. They kicked her butt off. Their ratings were dropping. GMA was higher in the rating than they were for the first time in forever.
  • wareagle8706
    Options
    I work... so I don't watch daytime television... so I could care less. :flowerforyou:

Hmm... not daytime... morning. Comes on at like 5 a.m.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I work... so I don't watch daytime television... so I could care less. :flowerforyou:

^this is correct, it comes on early. I usually listen to it while I am getting ready for work
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

^this is correct, it comes on early. I usually listen to it while I am getting ready for work

Don't know where you folks live, but this comes on as I'm walking at the door. 7am!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Don't know where you folks live, but this comes on as I'm walking at the door. 7am!

The Today show comes on at 7am here too.. and I'm in the Central time zone.