The Final Meltdown 9.3.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin ladies

Got another workout in last night but I think I went over a little on the cals.

Mary and I were thinking that our next goal date should be around October 30, so we have one final weigh in before the holidays start. But that is just an idea, I am open to anyones suggestions.:drinker:

Missed yall yesterday:flowerforyou:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I was doing kickboxing class last night and this new woman was in there - I looked at her and thought wow - that was pretty much me a year ago....she was doing about 1/2 of what the instructor was doing I thought she was just trying to figure things out - I know I felt so stupid the first time I did it because I was so uncoordinated....anyway when we stopped I told her - it gets easier - and i told her how dumb I felt being so uncoordinated she said she was getting there but was tired because she'd done several classes this week but she'd lost 3 pounds-well I just got all excited and told her about my past year - and she got all excited and told me I was just what she needed for motivation - which fired me up - I love it! Gotta keep working hard - it's working for me and I am being told it's working for a bunch of others to get them going too....so hard to absorb ME motivating and inspiring people - ME?! WooHoo!!!!

Halloween - as a next final....cool!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    HI girls!!

Have missed everyone...crazy around here with the fires...we're all safe, just
    work has been crazy!

Hugs to all
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    we've been a quiet group this week - we need to recruit for the next round!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    I'm in whatever we do...........haven't been eating right, no exercise........:grumble:
    no excuse! Need to get back on track for me! :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.