In need of some more "pals" anyone around 18ish?

Options
Hey I'm Courtney!! I used to weigh 234.4 pounds and now I'm around 154 pounds yay!! I love myfitnesspal, even though sometimes I hate it just because it makes me realize that I ate like crap haha! But I would love to have more friends on here and see how everyone else is doing! I plan to become a personal trainer. I am majoring in Exercise Science and minoring in nutrition! So tell me something about cho self and request me :P

Replies

• ChristieLily
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I am just starting out (I'm 18) and I weigh 182 as of right now. My goal is 140. Other than that, I'm a total nerd and aspiring to be a write and editor one day.
  • PandaBen94
    PandaBen94 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello, Courtney! I'll be turning 18 in a couple of weeks and I weigh about 172, hoping to reach 154 (same like you, haha!). Besides that, I am currently studying overseas in the UK and would want to become a doctor.
  • MakeMyselfHappy
    Options
    Hey Courtney :) You know me :) Just between you and me: I am currently 200lbs and I am restarting my journey to lose 20 lbs by May. This is going to be difficult with Spring semester ending and softball season! Keep in touch!