Hi :)

Options
New here, and going to be working hard to reach some goals. I have lost 20 lbs before joining this site today, but still have a long way to go. I have the support of my family, but none of them really know what I am going through, as they are all in good shape, at their desired weight. Sometimes I feel like I need a little motivation from people who understand the struggles of getting out of bed in the mornings and trying to find something comfortable to wear without looking like a total slob. I have 13 months to reach my goal weight, but more than the weight loss, I just want to feel good and be healthy.

Replies

• Dorkaleena
    Dorkaleena Posts: 59
    Options
    Oh how I understand how you feel! I'm new here too. Please friend me if you have a mind to. :) We newbies have to stick together!
  • KelseyPalmtree
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Always looking for new friends to share the journey with!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me if you'd like. Im always supportive of people trying to lose weight :)
  • vtjenn
    vtjenn Posts: 8
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm sort of new here.. always falling off the wagon and getting back on!
  • SkinnyPam140
    Options
    Congratulations on your 20 pound loss! I am a newbie too. Just got on the site and started on Tuesday, June 26. I'm just now finding this message board too. It will be good for all the newbies to get some motivation, I think. I've yo-yo'd before. I know this takes work and committment. I think I'm ready now. I'd like to consider everyone on this site as a friend. Good luck to us all!
  • Dorkaleena
    Dorkaleena Posts: 59
    Options
    SkinnyPam I SOOO know what you mean. Though I tend to fall UNDER the wagon instead of just off it. Seems I do NOTHING in a small way. LOL
  • curlisse
    curlisse Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new here too. Well, I'm not new, I'm just friendless. Its nice to have somebody there that knows what you're going through. I'd like to be friends with you guys, if you don't mind