Advocare

Options
Has only ever tried the 24 day challege by Advocare? Thoughts? Results?

Replies

• TNVolBrown
    Options
    Kathy - I (and my wife) have done the 24-day challenge from advocare (actually I am also an advisor, but I am not trying to sell you on it). I personally lost 8-10 pounds during the challenge.

The first 10-days is a cleanse, and you really need to follow the guide to a T. Types of food to eat and when, when to take the vitamins etc. I have a detailed guide that outlines the process.

For me - it was like this. I needed to get into shape, I needed a motivator, I needed assistance, I needed a guide. My motivator was, I spent good money on this program, I'm not going to give up on it (no matter how badly the fiber drink tastes....and it is BAD....but it works.) :smile:

I finished the 24-day challenge, lost weight, lost inches, got hooked on the SPARK (energy drink that I continue to use everyday that I workout/exercise), continue to use the Snack Bars, Meal Replacement bars, LeptiLean vitamin, CATALYST, and meal replacement shakes. I am currently down 19 pounds since my first day of challenge (2.5 months ago), and I have lost 4 inches on my waist, 3 on my hips, one in my neck. I have more energy and I love my before and my during photos.

I would be more than happy to help you get started if you so choose. Just shoot me a friend request, and I can send you more info...

-Keith