A NEW KIND OF WEDDING RING...

2»

Replies

• Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    A wedding ring period SHOULD scream I'm married, but it doesnt, so words won't mean a darn thing either. Someone wants to cheat, they will.

Now maybe if it was imprinted on their HOO HA'S!!
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    I do not think she would wear it.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    i think its cute :happy:
    I don't think you understand.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    No ring of any kind will stop someone if they are determined to cheat. Male or female.

^ This ^
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I have my wife's name tattooed on my ring finger. I don't like wearing jewelry. She like's it. I like doing things that make her happy.

If you remarked that you wouldn't do such a thing or that it won't promote fidelity, it's your choice and you're right about fidelity. Plenty of women (and men) don't care that a person is married. In some cases, it's preferred.

In my case, there is only one person for me. I would put her name on my forehead if it made her smile
  • meewii
    meewii Posts: 42 Member
    Maybe if he wears it on his 11th finger....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

In my case, there is only one person for me. I would put her name on my forehead if it made her smile

I :heart: this!
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    I have my wife's name tattooed on my ring finger. I don't like wearing jewelry. She like's it. I like doing things that make her happy.

If you remarked that you wouldn't do such a thing or that it won't promote fidelity, it's your choice and you're right about fidelity. Plenty of women (and men) don't care that a person is married. In some cases, it's preferred.

AWWWW This is sooo sweet!!!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    A wedding ring period SHOULD scream I'm married, but it doesnt, so words won't mean a darn thing either. Someone wants to cheat, they will.

Now maybe if it was imprinted on their HOO HA'S!!

1) Hahaha...new ideas are born all the time!
    2) Glad most everyone seems to think this is ridiculous...means that we're sane.
    3) It's terrible that people think it's okay to pursue married people! Why would someone do that??!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    No ring of any kind will stop someone if they are determined to cheat. Male or female.
    And no kind of ring is a deterent either!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Been married 26 years..never wore a ring, never cheated.

Like the others said, if you need a ring to stay true, perhaps you aren't really committed to the marriage.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member

So sweet!
  • One of the more 'stupid' products out there in mho.
  • If a man or woman will cheat on a spouse no ring, imprint, or apparently commitment will stop that person or the person who will f*** a married person. Just a big ol' waste of money....
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    If you think you need this for your partner, then maybe you shouldn't marry them.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    I think it's kinda neat that the message prints...but what kind of horrible person would want to get their husband/wife this considering what it seems made for. Besides I've already discovered a cheat since I constantly turn my rings.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    If you think this kind of ring is necessary - you have no business getting married.
    Pretty much what I was thinking. If you don't trust them when you get married, then why get married in the first place?
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    I have to agree with the person who wrote the article: I mean, if you are going to assume that your mate is going to cheat, shouldn't that be a deal breaker from the start? And what about the people, like my ex, who just did NOT wear his ring anyway?
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Doesn't work on people with hairy knuckles.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: