Fell off the wagon, gained three pounds!!!!

lindsay1982
lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Well, the title sums it up. I must've overindulged somewhere int he last week and gained 3 pounds. Really upset with myself right now. I have walked more this week then I ever have (4 miles in two days) and still I gained. And, actually, I didn't really eat bad at all. So, I guess I'll have to double time it this week to lose 7 pounds: the 3 I gained, plus the two I should've lost, ugh, and the two for this next week. I am so sad. :cry: Just letting y'all know that I am not in the best mood and will not be back on for a while. Keep up the good work guys!!

Replies

• Just pick yourself back up and do it! You CAN do this! Sometimes if you walked more than you ever have, you could not show a loss because you worked muscle...Next week you may have a loss....Keep your head up and stay positive!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    DO NOT GIVE UP.... thats an order! :bigsmile: You will be losing again in no time you just have to stick with it, this happens to most so don't get discouraged... good luck and keep up the walking!

~Leash :heart:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Don't feel too bad, I'm with you. I gained back 2 lbs. It started last week when I started to feeling really sick and I havn't walked in almost 2 weeks!!!!!! Ugh, I gained 2 lbs, so tonight is the night I start walking my 2 miles a night!!!

Lets start back upp :)
    Good luck, dont give up!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Don't get too excited - it could just be water weight. Just keep going, you'll be fine!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Well, the title sums it up. I must've overindulged somewhere int he last week and gained 3 pounds. Really upset with myself right now. I have walked more this week then I ever have (4 miles in two days) and still I gained. And, actually, I didn't really eat bad at all. So, I guess I'll have to double time it this week to lose 7 pounds: the 3 I gained, plus the two I should've lost, ugh, and the two for this next week. I am so sad. :cry: Just letting y'all know that I am not in the best mood and will not be back on for a while. Keep up the good work guys!!

Don't give up!! Were you drinking all your water each day or eating high sodium foods? Maybe you are just retaining a bit of water. I am sure it will balance out soon.
  • Don't beat yourself up too much! It will get better. Keep in mind that you may have just water weight that is being retained, or from your muscles working too. Also you said that you were pretty sure you ate healthy, I strongly suggest, you write everything down,a nd that at the end of your week you can look at it and see where you need to change your food intake, and such. good luck!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    3 pounds may not even be "real" weight gain, Hun. You know you can be up 5 pounds or more on any given day. Just think, if you're good this week, you may just see an extra big drop at your next weigh in. :smile:
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I needed all of your comments.:flowerforyou:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: you guys, MUAH!:smooched:
This discussion has been closed.