new to the site

Options
ok where do i start .... well my names anisa ... i`m 37 years old .... i`m irish and living in Algeria with my hubby and 4 kids ..... i decided over a month and a half ago to lose weight .... id being looking at my self for sometime and didnt like the way i was looking ... then one day i had a chat with my husband and after that chat decided it was time ... so with his help i started my journey ..... i have to say that i have done this in the past and did lose alot of weight but my heart really wasnt in it ... but this time around it`s so different and i have found it easy

before joining today my weight loss is over 20 kilos ... i watch what i eat ... i avoid all sweet thing and bread as much as i can ... i exercise twice a day .... once in the morning and once in the evening ...... an i do this up to 6 times a week .... my time limit varies but the most time i have done is 3 hours and the least time is 2 hours ..... i do advance tae bo by billy banks which i found on youtube and i also do some aerobics and belly blasting exercises .... i have a firendwho does the excerise in the morning with me and i find his a great help

i would really love to do a bit more but it`s impossible to go out to do so ..... but so far i`m happy with the result

i can fit back into clothes that i wore before i had my last baby which was nearly 3 years ago ... but it`s still not enough i have a long way to go

thank you for reading .... also to let those of you know who are muslim and women i have made a group on here and set it private so that we can help each other to achieve our goals