Drinks!

Options
Hi! I am new here. I'm a 22 year old female with a very active social life. Weekends are always what kill me when I'm trying to lose weight. Going out a lot, and having lots of drinks with friends. I know what things I can do to cut down on my eating out on the weekends, but I love meeting with friends for drinks. Does anyone here include alcohol in their weight loss plan, or is it something you've given up? Any tips on how to have a few drinks with friends/what to drink without drinking an entire days worth of calories at once?

Replies

• jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    strait alcohol has the least calories in it. Try to meet your macros during the day with the least amount of calories. Save theses for drinks.
  • saun5870
    saun5870 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I try not to drink that much when I am trying to lose but a good drink I make is Bacardi Rum, Crystal lite powder, and Sprite zero. Only calories really come from the rum. Not the best but better than a beer or margarita or something!! Plus crystal lite comes in tons of flavors :]
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I am definitely going to have to be much more aware of my alcohol consumption in order to lose weight. Definitely going to have to step up the work-outs on the weekend to combat some of those liquid calories!