Guess my weight :)

Options

Replies

• kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    lol well this was depressing.
    I weigh 143lbs.

I'm betting you look much smaller in person than you do in the picture. I've found that to be true with me when I've posted pics in the past. You look great...keep doing what you're doing.
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I weigh 143lbs.

Why are you worried about a number? That is a good weight for someone who is 5'8. You look amazing, your muscles are gorgeous.

I would be *SO* happy to look like you.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Who cares what the number says!!! You look amazing!!!!!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I understand! Don't feel depressed! You do look absolutely amazing!!! Your toned and beautiful! ~Corina your body wants to keep what little fat it has! :) Amazing work girl!
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing 145 ish but only because you're tall and have awesome lady muscles! I think you're gorgeous and healthy looking!

Glad I didn't read the spoiler first! I was pretty close. :) And I maintain that you look awesome!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    And.....you can hold Camel pose!!! You rock!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    145???
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You wear it well
  • kazzari
    Options
    I weigh 143lbs.

Why are you worried about a number? That is a good weight for someone who is 5'8. You look amazing, your muscles are gorgeous.

Definitely, that is a fairly low weight for someone her height. I'm guessing it didn't make her happy that many of us guessed higher. But its really hard to judge by a picture and I think we guessed higher because of her muscular development, so that's a good thing!
  • ashley_d78
    ashley_d78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I weigh 143lbs.

Definitely, that is a fairly low weight for someone her height. I'm guessing it didn't make her happy that many of us guessed higher. But its really hard to judge by a picture and I think we guessed higher because of her muscular development, so that's a good thing!
    thank you :)
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I weigh 143lbs.

I know.. My good friend is about 160 and her height and looks good too.. Everyone is a little different.. its hard to tell what some people weight.

But she said she was discouraged about the scale not moving.. shoot! she looks good right where she is!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    160. Nice muscles, babe! x
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I was going to say 141 (63kg) but you look awesome. It's all that beautiful muscle tone you have :o)
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look like you weigh somewhere around amazing, fit, and confident! Who cares what the scale says.
  • 13pointUNO
    13pointUNO Posts: 51
    Options
    somewhere between hot and doable?
  • kazzari
    Options
    I weigh 143lbs.

I know.. My good friend is about 160 and her height and looks good too.. Everyone is a little different.. its hard to tell what some people weight.

But she said she was discouraged about the scale not moving.. shoot! she looks good right where she is!

You're right...I'd be very content at that height and weight!
  • ashley_d78
    ashley_d78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    <3
    just what I needed tonight! Thank you!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but u look amazing & I hope to look that amazing one day! Weight does not matter when u look like that imo.
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You're not going to walk around with a scale and show people what the number reads. You're going to wear clothes that show off your awesome, hard earned physique. The scale is only one of the many ways to gauge how you are doing, and it is so dependent on non-fat related factors. You look wonderful! Try to take that number in balance with the other ways of measuring your progress...and give yourself some kudos!! :OD