JELLY BELLY

Options
ok so heres the thing. i need to loose weight in my stomache. my legs are fine my arms are abit thick but its just my tummy! what are some suggestions to help me loose my jelly belly

Replies

• Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    The stomach is one of the hardest parts of your body to tone up and loss the fat from, well at least I think it is. But the only way to tone and loss that fat is to do a lot of ab workouts. Top and lower abs also including the sides as well to get rid of the "muffin top". Good luck!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Eat at a calorie deficit.
  • rawr2me
    rawr2me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thanks!:smile:
  • cara4art
    cara4art Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Although good abdominal and core work strengthen the area and even pull things in some, it's diet that's really going to do it, which will make you lose body fat. It does take a caloric deficit, more easily achieved with diet. But exercise in general is really important too, especially strength-training which will help you build muscle and eventually burn a bit more fat simply because muscle is metabolically more active. Still, one has to get on the stick with one's diet to make real inroads. Often, if one naturally stores fat in the mid-section(you've got PLENTY of company out there)it's the last to show results since there's more fat there in the first place. That's because, as one loses body fat through a combo of diet, cardio and strength-training, the fat comes off from all over. It's really tempting to keep looking at one's stomach to see if the fat is coming off yet, but in reality, other areas of the body that are leaner will show fat loss first. When you see that, it does mean that your body is starting to lose fat and to keep up the great work.
  • askinnybanana13
    Options
    Fat loss happens with weight training, weight loss happens with cardio. which you may already know but I can stress it enough. I know as women we don't always like to hear we have to do weight training or non cardio exercises. I highly suggest 10 mins everyday dedicated to abdominal exercises. Eating less calories will not make the the tummy flat, smaller yes, but flat no. Really work the abs in everything you do. if you want ideas message me.

yes the stomach is the hardest place to loose fat, it always will be. our bodies are literally programmed to store fat in this area.

and cut your sodium in half. it works, its hard but it works.