Friends/Supporters

Options
vladamisa
vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
Hey i posted earlier this week left something out of my post, anyone who would love to support and get support add me ^_^ i tend to get bored after about a week or so of exercise and will slightly slack off lol i bet some of us have this problem but feel free to add meh ^^ ttys

Replies

• vladamisa
    Options
    yay i have two new friends im so excited, i plan on doing a two hour workout today with a 40 min cardio with stretches then crunches of a variety and then a 20 min cardio cool down wont forget my zip fizz ^_^
  • vladamisa
    Options
    Btw i live in Arkansas if anyone else is from here feel free to add me and we could even go to the gym together ^_^
  • MeganSena0430
    MeganSena0430 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 27 year old first time mom of a 9 month old boy, I am struggling to rid these last baby lbs. My husband is very supportive, but we have very different schedules so some days I'm like a single mom, so it's hard for me to stay motivated. But I'm doing what I can a little bit everyday!
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd be happy to exchange some support! I also struggle with getting bored, both with food and exercise. I'm trying to change things up and try new thiings, though.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be anyones friend! Here to support! :)))