Fit & Spotty or Unfit and not?

Options
Cal28
Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
I've found since I started my aim to get thinner & fitter I've had dreadful spots around my hairline :frown:
It seems to be linked to the gym (the more I go the worse it seems to be, luckily hidden by my fringe!)

I do shower & cleanse when I get in so would love some other suggestions how to keep them away. I don't really want to sacrifice my clear skin for fitness if I can avoid it!!

Replies

• EAlexandraB
    EAlexandraB Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I use a cleanser with salicylic acid in it to prevent this. Showering immediately after your workout is also helpful!
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Do you wear you hair off your face when you exercise? I always pull my hair back either with a hairband or bobby pins.

Do you wipe your face with a clean towel whilst exercising? I do this constantly as I seem to sweat a fair bit at the gym...

Remove all make up before exercise and wash your face directly afterwards too...

Also, look at your diet.. some things are good for hair, skin and nails... or maybe look at getting into a supplement? Combination D is a good tablet to chew on that helps with pimples... Also silica is very good too...

Use a good pimple cream that doesn't dry out your skin too much (otherwise you'll just have more oil produced, causing more pimples)!

Not sure any of this really helps as it seems you're already doing everything right...
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Yep hair back, always have a towel (esp for RPM, I leave dripping! lol)

Only makeup I ever wear (unless on a night out) is eyeliner so shouldn't be that...?

Yeah still working on my diet :wink: lol

Might have a look at the vitamins & salicyclic acid cleanser though. Thanks :smile: