ZOMBIE RUN!!

Hey everyone, my husband and I and our other two friends are going to do that Zombie Run in 2013 up by/in Chicago. I went with them to the Warrior Dash just a few weeks ago. I was really nervous cause I haven't done a race since Cross Country in high school and I really wish I would have just gotten the bullocks up and done it cause I missed out on a lot of muddy bloody fun! Anyways, this will be my first race as an adult and I wanted to know if anyone has done it before, heard of it before and or had any tips for me :) I wanna be a survivor not a victim!! lol

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I was a zombie for the zombie run in Boston this year, and it was SO MUCH FUN and FULL of mud (it had rained for 3 whole days prior)!! I can't give TOO much advice about being an actual runner, although I hope to get to where I can be one one day. But basically, bob and weave. LMAO. And try not to ever stop. And don't put your flags in front of your crotch, it WILL get grabbed, although it won't be on purpose. If I think of more I'll post later. :D
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Please take pictures to post them! I would LOVE to do that. I think next year if they do it again I'll go to the states for it.