Motivational Friends needed please, Having a dip!

Options
Hey!

Looking for some buddies please! Having a bit of a dip at the moment and I really need to keep my motivation up! I have always given up on my healthy eating and exercise in the past but I’m determined not to this time but my mind keeps trying to tell me I’m not strong enough to keep it up, so could do with some friends to keep me on the straight and narrow please :-) I will of course return the favour!!

Thanks
Clare
x

Replies

• lizw123
    lizw123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Claire, I'll be your buddy! I'm feeling positive at the moment and I'll cheer you on. My husband and I have been watching The Biggest Loser USA and find it very inspiring. For the first time I really feel sure I'm really going to get there.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You can do it Clare, keep strong :-)

Just replied to your last message, sorry was not really upto much yesterday, wasnt online much :-(

x
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank You, thats really good you are both feeling positive :-) I will request you!
  • crafty30
    Options
    You can do it Clare, keep strong :-)

Just replied to your last message, sorry was not really upto much yesterday, wasnt online much :-(

x

Thank you! Ah its ok, I will reply now..x
  • rynneeSDSD
    rynneeSDSD Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm part of a 25 person, weight loss, blog team. We have been going at it for a couple of weeks now, and anytime I feel like I'm ready to throw in the towel I read and post to their blogs. The interactions we have with each other, reading about their struggles and triumphs, helps whip me back in line. If you ever need a motivation jolt, feel free to stop by, read and start a discussion. :) www.heb.com/slimdown
  • crafty30
    Options
    Ah thank you, I shall take a look :-)
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    You got this...be strong, and keep your head held high:) Feel free to add me:)
  • crafty30
    Options
    Ah thank you! I am starting to feel a little more positive! I have requested you :-)
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey I sent you a request just remember you can do it!!!