I just have to share my happiness...

Options
Over the last 8 months on this site, I have lost 80lbs. My friends have been seeing a difference for a while, but it is only this week that I can really see the difference each time I look in the mirror. It is really exciting. Check out my profile for pics of my progress. Thanks for all the great support from everyone here, and I am looking forward to posting when I meet my goals finally.:blushing:

Replies

• JNC87
    JNC87 Posts: 16
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!! good job!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • aleanerme
    aleanerme Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That's fantastic.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    congrats, it's hard when you don't see it yourself...ppl tell me everyday. and im like well it's only this much i dont see it....but they do :) so yay good for you for keeping it at!:drinker:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    You look Fantastic:smokin: .....

You look happier, healthier & Younger too:flowerforyou: :heart:

Congratulations to You!:drinker:
  • Sherry79
    Options
    Awesome job!! I can see such a transformation just from looking at your pictures! Congrats on all your hard work and your success!! You're an inspiration to me & I'm sure so many others :flowerforyou:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What ever your doing don't stop because it's working big time... CONGRATS... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    So awesome! 80 pounds is a big number, you should be very proud. :smile:
  • ginaoakes
    Options
    I am so happy for you . . . You look fantastic and you have gained many extra years of life by sticking with your weightloss over the past 8 months. Keep up the EXCELLENT work !
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's terrific! You look younger, healthier, happier!
    Good for you!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you rock!! keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a difference. Be proud of yourself =D
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And congrats on the weight loss...

I noticed on ur profile your due/have had a gastric bypass? is this still going ahead/happend?

xoxo
  • annaliza
    Options
    Wow, that is great!!!

Good job!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • steinbergshal
    Options
    I did have gastric bypass in June, and since then have lost 48lbs. Before it I lost 32 with diet and exercise while I prepared. It is really exciting! It has been a challenging process, but I have no regrets.

Thanks for all the wonderful responces, it made my day.
    :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!