Circumference of a UK size 10 / US size 6 thigh

Options
Hi, I'm wondering what a the average circumference of a UK Size 10 / US size 6 thigh would be? I'm trying to set myself inch loss targets and knowing what to aim for would be useful. I'm 5 '8.5 and I take my measurements mid-thigh.

Help please!!!

xx

Replies

• MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 6 US. My thigh measurements are about 23".

Please keep in mind that a size "X" in whatever clothing is going to fit differently from manufacturer to manufacturer. I recently tried on a pair of capri pants that were a size 6 and I had about 3" gap between the front buttons. I couldn't have buttoned them if my life depended on it. The pants I was wearing that day were a size 4. So...take it for what it's worth.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i am between an US 6 and 8, and my thighs are 19.5 inches. I have muscular legs that arent very fatty though, i carry my excess all in my mid section
  • monpettitefleur
    Options
    I'm Uk 10/12 and 5ft and mine are 23" which looks big due to my height :(
  • soapski
    soapski Posts: 6
    Options
    I am a uk size 8/10 and my thigh measurement is 23 inches at the widest point.
    P.S. I carry my weight around my thighs
    Hope this helps x
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    UK size 10 and my thighs are 20 inches. I'm 5'3" :)
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    5ft, UK size 10, 21 inches at the widest point. :)
  • becflanagan
    Options
    Uk size 10 5"6 and 23" thigh
  • kirstyylaurenw
    kirstyylaurenw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK 10-12 and at my widest my thigh is 25"!
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    I'm currently a size US 6 and my thighs are 23.5 and 23. I carry most of my weight on my lower half though. I'm 5'5.5". All brands fit different though. I have two pairs of jeans in the same style, just different colors and the one pair fits a bit more loose than the other.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure what size I wear right now, but you all just made me feel a lot better about my 23/24" thighs because now I feel like that's kind of normal haha
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Wow...no consistency at all is there :grinning:

I'm a UK 12-14 and 23" around thighs