That's wonderful!! Congratulations!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I ****** hate cancer with a passion. I've lost way to many friends and family members to it, so whenever I hear of someone kicking it in the *kitten* then I grab the pom-poms and cheers. Congratulations and then some!
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    Amazing God!
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This post really put things in perspective for me today! I needed it - thank you! What a woman you are!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Soooo cool! Congrats! *kitten* cancer.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So awesome!!!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you.
    It certainly puts things in perspective.
    Congratulations!!
  • PHATmommy68
    PHATmommy68 Posts: 112
    Options
    A very good friend of mine is 5 years long term suvivor of glioblastoma! She had been given 3 months at diagnosis 7 years ago....3 tumors later (all growing back at the same spot), she has not had a tumor in 5 years!
  • daffyduck2012
    Options
    I could NOT be MORE thrilled for you!!! Wishing you many, many, many, more cancer free years!!!!
  • ChelleA65
    ChelleA65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration to me. I just had a double masectomy 10 weeks ago. I am trying to take control of my life.. to lose more weight and get on a strict exercise routine so that I can say the same thing five, then then 20 years down the road. Congrats.
  • BeckysWellnessPlan
    Options
    YAY FOR YOU!!!! This is such wonderful news, and I appreciate so much you sharing it right now, because I was just diagnosed a couple months ago and am about to start radiation. The outlook is really good, but hearing from people who've actually come out the other side is so encouraging!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. : ) HUGS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!