5'6/5'7 women results please share

Options
i have currently just started on this, well about a month ago properly and just wanted to see some progress pics or before/after ones would be fantastic.

Replies

• lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    Here is my progress from about a month ago! I had only lost 5 pounds at that point and was a little discouraged. Looking at the difference in photos really helped me stay motivated!

Good luck on your journey and feel free to friend me :)
    OH!! I'm 5'7 and 157 in my "before" pics.

newprofilepic.png
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    5ft6.5 - start weight 175
    finish weight 125 (though I fluctuate as high as 135 and back again)

Before:
    dc29bf8a.jpg

My size 16(UK) baggy jeans were skin tight and uncomfortable but nothing else would fit.

337_79830450649_6674_n.jpg

After:
    b59c380e.jpg

A size 8(UK) dress that was too big for me! There's about a two year difference between the pics, it took a while, but it was worth it!

For the first time in my life, NO cankles!
    78788ab8.jpg
  • ShenanigansOHoolihan
    ShenanigansOHoolihan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5'7''
    Start: 176
    Current: 173
    Low weight: 160
    High weight: 189

I lost about 30 pounds dieting before, and have gained 13 back. I'm trying to get motivated again, and apparently am almost at the EXACT same place as you (my goal weight is also 140, dream goal weight is 130). I'll keep you posted on my progress :)

Friend me if you want!
  • ShenanigansOHoolihan
    Options
    Elle - you look amazing :) Congrats!
  • ShenanigansOHoolihan
    Options
    Lizz - You can see a huge difference! You look so toned :)
  • xypop
    xypop Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I used to weigh around 156lbs in 2009 and begining of 2010.
    Right now I weigh 123lbs!
    I've lost a total of 33lbs and I want to be 120lbs. I'm working on toning, especially my abs because I still have plenty of belly fat. I work out 7 days a week, two of those days I go to karate class and on Fridays I rest.

I haven't seen my weight drop in a few weeks because I notice I drop about 2 pounds a month. It's incredibly slow but I feel I'm loosing inches.

I'm positive that by Christmas I'll be in amazing shape if I keep this up.

So never give up! It might seem like a slow ride but in the end you'll be helthier,leaner and a whole lot happier!

( I'll post before and after pics after I hit my 120lbs goal :P )
  • lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    thanks erinelizabeth! It's always nice to hear that people can see you are making progress :)
  • HemsireJosie
    HemsireJosie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Can't figure out how to post pics but my gallery is open.
    Height: 5'6"
    Before: 143lbs 33" waist (white outfit and burgundy dress)
    After: 120lbs 25" waist ( blue dress, orange dress and profile pic)

BTW: Congrats lizblizz28 and Elle405, you both look amazing :)
  • farmergranny
    Options
    Congratulations...you look great!
  • farmergranny
    Options
    The pictures look fantastic. I just started and am encouraged by the photos....at 240, was 128 for years, I've a long way to go.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    bump I'm just shy of 5'7 and hope I can post some pics when I lose more weight. Sitting at 150 right now...really looking to figure out what a good weight for my height would look like
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and had always been 120 to 130 until I was 30. After pregnancy and the loss of my gallbladder, I"ve climbed up to my high of 243. I'm sick of it. I want my life back. So, I too, have a very very long way to go.

Looking to friend people like me to give and get encouragement. Just starting in June, it's easier to lose at first - but to continue when the lose slows is really hard.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Started at 190lbs last year in June, dropped to 130lbs by November of last year. :)

progress2.jpg

Progress3.jpg
  • HemsireJosie
    HemsireJosie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ^ wow - way to go!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later... I'm also 5'6.5", have lost only about 20 lbs, and am at a stand-still !! I'm shooting for a 50 lb loss....
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi! At my heaviest I was around 186..no pictures of it (plus I have no idea how to add them here). However, pic gallery is open so feel free to check out my progress..currently at 148lbs...
    GOAL anywhere closer to 140lbs!

Feel free to add me if you want support!
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    down from 150 to 121 in those photos :) i'm about 5'6.5. progress photo was taken a month ago though :)
    progress.jpg
  • railyrv
    railyrv Posts: 3
    Options
    OMG!!! That's amazing... i am 5/6 and 157... but i am a little (a lot) afraid of knowing if ive made a progress... i started 21 days ago... and i think i will wait a little bit more..... but i hope i can post some success pics here!!!

Good Job!!
  • samanthatricia
    samanthatricia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My starting weight on June 19, 2012 was probably about 188 and today it was 183.6. I've also lost 3.5 inches and everybody has said that they can see some results already! :)
  • JS268
    JS268 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!