Asics Gel Cumulus 13

Ive recently bough a pair . Anyone tried these I'd love to know your thoughts :)

Replies

• xoKatie0x
    xoKatie0x Posts: 7
    I am a huge asics supporter, I work in a sporting goods store in the shoe department and i get a lot of runners from beginners to veteran marathoners. When i first started I knew nothing about shoes and the first thing the shoe manager told me was if they want a good running shoe give them asics. The more experienced and knowledgeable runners about 90 percent will go for asics, and after being educated i know why. The cumulus is the best seller at our store. We rarely get a full restock on shoes and the cumulus is on its third. You have a great pair of shoes. I love them and I hope you do too!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    I've been running in Asics shoes for a number of years. I prefer the Nimbus but it's a matter of personal choice.

Has a neutral / cushioning shoe been recommended for you?
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    I'm a huge Asics fan. The Gel Cumulus doesn't fit my feet right though. I have about 4 different pairs of gel frantics though! My other go-to shoe is a Saucony - Shadow Genesis. =)
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    These are my favorite running shoes!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Asics unfortunately don't work for me - I need a wider toe bed. Shame, because I love the fit of the gel-kayanos in particular. I switched to Saucony for running.
  • placebomonkey
    placebomonkey Posts: 104 Member
    I am a neutral my last pair where the Asics Gel Kinsei 3 I was recommended these by the shop after being analysed on the tread mill. I really loved them but think they have had there day to be fair lol :)