Hi All

Options
Hi everyone, I've been stalking the forums for a few weeks and I figured it was time to introduce myself. My name is Nicole, but everyone calls me Colie and I'm at SAHM with 2 kids. I'm a frequent rider of the weight roller coaster, and since I stopped working 3 years ago to be home with the kids, I've really packed on the pounds. I saw someones MFP ticker in another forum and figured I'd give it a shot. I always give a program at least a month to see if I can stick to it....usually don't :ohwell: But I've been here almost a month now and I've lost 10 pounds. I love the calorie counter, it's amazing to see how much I was really eating. Thanks for letting me ramble here's to losing big! :happy:

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    This is a great place!!! The tools here give you everything you need to be successful on the journey, and the community is filled with people happy to help with good advice and encouragement!!

It may take time to reach your goal, but I know you can do it!! Take a look at the thread showing before and after pictures - when I start to feel frustrated I go there and look at the pay off that people have received for all their hard work. That makes this very real to me.

I am inspired by the courage and determination shown by the other folks here, and then somehow I can find my own.

Welcome! I'm glad you're here!
  • Sherry79
    Options
    Welcome Colie! I too am a SAHM (to one) but only since July. It does make it hard when the food is so readily available doesn't it?? But where I was working before was so stressful that all I was eating was greasy fast food and high sugar sweets to try to calm my nerves. :angry: I joined MFP just a couple weeks ago myself and I love it! I used to do Weight Watchers mainly for the support & accountability but it's too expensive for me right now and I have found that MFP is providing me those same tools!:smile: Best of luck to you on your journey. . .we will all get thru this by sticking together!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: