The Final Meltdown 9.4.09

msh0530
msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Good morning to all! Just wanted to say hi before I ran off to work. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Friday, and here's to smart choices!

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Mornin yall

I meet my goal for this challange weight wise but I fell off the band wagon on the exercise.
    I am hoping to really amp up the exercise over the long weekend since Dh has to work Monday:laugh:
    Hope yall have a great LONG weekend:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    So let's make the challenge more than weight - let's add somethings to it - maybe a daily challenge-we could repeat days each week.....maybe a exercise challenge, water challenge....

here's some thoughts....

Munching Monday-no unplanned snacking (preplan your day)

Toning Tuesday - add an extra 15 minutes of strength training to todays exercise - squats, lunges, crunches, etc.
    Will Power Wednesday- no sugary sweets

Thirsty Thursday-water only to drink

Fiber Friday- eat 2g extra of your goal

Slimming Saturday - workout at least 1 hour

Sodium Sunday - keep in your goal amount for sodium

Still fluctuating back and forth by 2 pounds - so frustrating but I will continue to do what I need to do! I feel better eating more and not letting myself get too low - I was getting dizzy alot and not having regular BM but it's better now. Today is a run day....
  • smadag1
    I like that idea. It will make me stick to a plan and plan my meals in advance.
  • smadag1
    I feel like crap today:sick:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Hope you are feeling better!! :smooched:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I hope you are feeling better too!

I don't know if I can do all of those challenges, but I like the idea, and could try to do some. I don't think I'm going to make my weight goal for this time, my exercise goal went out the window when I hurt myself, and since school started, I'm not sure about my water. But - I'm not discouraged, just going to keep trying!!
This discussion has been closed.